Sabtu, 13 September 2008

Me and my friends

My friends are rona,marsya,nurul,cia,and denisa.

Actually Rona is a shy girl . But Marsya, she is kind. Just like nurul. But Cia,she is a big mouth. And so does Denisa. Sometimes i'm more closer with Rona rather than Cia and Denisa. But when i'm in 3rd grade, i fought with denisa. But when i'm in 4th grade, i saw Rona and i'm surprised. Because, she is really shy , and the way she speaks is really quiet. I talked to her when the subject in school was science. I said ," Please speak louder,Rona." Then she nodded :)

When the school was over, i talked to Denisa. " I have a new friend,her name is Rona. She is really shy." Then Denisa was surprised because of that.

1 komentar:

rona mengatakan...

hi fina,
i read your comment about me..
i am very happy and i want to say thank you for being my friend.
I saw your hannah montana and camp rock.
It is so cute and i like the lyrics.
see you at school......